Friday, April 24, 2020

fishtank discusfish stingray


I have known other people keep rays and discus together. Trouble is rays are predators, if it will fit, or nearly fit, in their mouth they will eat it. Even in a 180 there really isn't enough room as in floor space, for the rays he has in that video either. Sooner or later the discus will become food imo/e. Nice rays though. I have rays and discus together right now. I have two hystrix rays with my discus and my brother has 5 rays with his wild discus. Either of us have had any problems but our rays are 8"-10" and the discus are full grown. Dont forget to subscribe us. Be the first to watch all our new videos by subscribing to our channel. We will update every day new videos of aqua world best from worldwide. We will show you beautiful fish from all aquaristics world. #fishtank #discusfish #stringray

No comments:

Post a Comment